PROGRAM SPECIFIC AREAS TO BE ADDRESSED
In dealing with the Program/Development Management Services, the ASCENSION Team understands that there are considerable constraints which must be addressed. We understand these to be:
- Produce a climate that ensures the complete understanding of the components of the Projects and knowledge of how to adhere to the goals of Time (Schedule), Cost (Budget), Quality.
- Manage with diplomacy and understand the need to involve the appropriate Stakeholders in setting achievable goals and objectives.
- Make sure that the design and construction components of the Project are first – what the Client wants and needs and second – planned, designed, executed, and managed.
- Verify the survey, existing conditions, and all other components of the Project.
- Value Management. Great care and detail will need to be taken to ensure the best facilities for the best price. This should be a thread that is weaved through any and all decisions made on these projects.
- Package work in an effective manner that will solicit competitively priced but qualified designers and contractors.
- Ensure proper procedures, as well as contractual language, that will address minimal cost changes in work.
Assist the Owner (s) in the development and implementation of a Financing scheme. This involves:
- Development of Pro Formas, Feasibility/Investment Studies.
- Assist in soliciting Investment Capital
- Assist in managing Capital Investment Partners
Manage the Schedule. Ensure timely submission of items requiring decisions/approval from the Client. Construction Inflation is the major area of concern related to cost impact on projects.
Develop and implement a Master Schedule that addresses the end users’ needs for scheduled activities as well as move in.
Timely submission of documents for Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) over the project so as to not affect the scheduling of design and construction activities of the program.
Install and utilize a system of Electronic Media Communications System.
Assist the Client in staying up to date and involved.
Interaction and coordination with Facilities Dept. is expected to be professional following a strict adherence with hierarchy and with complete reverence for detailed information.
Provide the Client with regular reports detailing cost, schedule, and quality of the program.