Ms. Reifman is experienced in Design, Construction, Facilities and Project Management with demonstrated accomplishments in strategic and tactical planning, customer focus and partnering, driving execution and achieving results. Excellent leadership and communication skills used to influence decisions, motivate and mentor employees and service providers. Ms.
Reifman is decisive, action-oriented and results-focused offering 34 years of professional experience.
Ms. Reifman is experienced in managing multiple client accounts and projects while running the day-to-day internal operations. Her responsibilities to the accounts include establishing and maintaining facilities processes such as moves, adds and changes, strategy and tactical planning, occupancy planning, project management, and move management.
Ms. Reifman is a Project Management Professional (PMP) certified gaining her the ability to oversee the organization and development of PMO. In addition, she holds a certification from the CREW Leadership program.
- Prior to joining ASCENSION Program Management, LLC, Ms. Reifman led the operations for two firms and worked as a Project Director. Throughout her career, she has served a multitude of clients from different industries and markets, in the capacity of Project Director. She has experience managing client relationships, strategy and occupancy planning, overall project planning and implementation. Ms. Reifman has a proven track record of delivering successful projects and developing productive relationships with her clients.
Her Role at these Firms included:
- Leading the day-to-day office operations, hired, trained and retained talent, assisted in business development, and managed client and vendor relationships.
- Managing 4 major accounts: Hewlett-Packard, Verizon Wireless, Lockheed Martin and Kimberly Clark in addition to various commercial, government and healthcare projects.
- Serving as the client liaison for various General Electric projects in Atlanta and Chicago, working with developers, architects, general contractors, furniture vendors and movers.
- Served as the client liaison for various projects with Siemens Energy and Automation projects, working with architects, general contractors, IT, furniture vendors and movers.
- Planned and implemented the Invesco Regional relocation project in Atlanta.
- Worked closely with the Technology team on IWMS and best processes for moves, adds, and changes.
- Provided an average of 20% cost avoidance and cost savings to every client.
- Leading the Coca-Cola Moves, Adds and Changes team with moves averaging 1,100 employees and a churn rate of 25% yearly.
- Project management and move management teams in Coca-Cola and Kimberly Clark accounts. Successfully implemented their campus renovation projects totaling 7,000 employees and 3 million sq. ft.
- Managing the project team to complete a total of 40 projects in 5 years with 100% on-time completion and high customer satisfaction.
- Ensured cross-functional teams collaborated from inception through execution to improve processes and to obtain above 90% customer satisfaction scores.
- Planned and implemented the Coca-Cola IT Center of Excellence project. Relocated 1,600 employees to the newly built space while vacating a leased building and obtaining great operations cost savings.
- Managed the completion of 2 restack projects simultaneously for the Coca-Cola Company, including relocation of 3,000 associates, remodeling and furniture installation of 1,000 enclosed rooms in 6 months, while the building was fully occupied and no swing spaces available.
Project Director Client List:
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Norfolk Southern
- Verizon Wireless
- Lockheed Martin
- Hewlett Packard
- Siemens Energy and Automation
- Internal Revenue Service
- Georgia Power
- Georgia Pacific
- Deloitte and Touche
- Federated Systems Group
- Bachelor of Science – Architecture, 1981 Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- CREW Leadership 2012
- PMP (Project Management Professional) 2005
- Licensed Architect, GA 1990
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Previously AIA
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE